- Yushchenko: Heroes of Kruty gave the nation an example of selfless service to the Ukrainian deed
Leader of "Our Ukraine", the President of Ukraine (2005-2010) Viktor Yushchenko spoke to the Ukrainians on the occasion of 94th anniversary of the Battle of Kruty.January 29, 2012
- We congratulate you with the Unification Day of Ukraine!
Dear compatriots! We congratulate you with the Day of Unity of Ukraine!January 22, 2012
- Institute of the President Viktor Yushchenko congratulates everyone on the Epiphany holiday!
We sincerely congratulate you on the Epiphany holiday.January 19, 2012
- Vannykova: Freedom can’t be destroyed by the decree
Spokeswoman of the former President of Ukraine Iryna Vannykova stresses that freedom cannot be destroyed by cancelling the decree on the celebration of Freedom Day.December 30, 2011
- We sincerely congratulate you with the New Year and Christmas!
December 28, 2011
- Vannykova: Communists can not forgive Yushchenko the truth about the crimes of Stalinism
Another attempt to discredit Viktor Yushchenko is a ridiculous response of the communists to the systematic activity of Yushchenko targeted to uncover the truth about the crimes of Stalinism in Ukraine.December 12, 2011
- Vannykova: Statement of Kravchuk offends the choice of Ukrainian citizens and Ukrainian history
Statement of the first President of Ukraine Leonid Kravchuk about his colleague - the third President Viktor Yushchenko is incorrect.December 5, 2011
- Address by Viktor Yushchenko in the memory of Holodomor victims
Commemoration of the 78th anniversary of the Holodomor- Genocide in Ukraine.November 26, 2011
- Yushchenko: The government and the public must make an effort to preserve historical memory
Today at the National Cultural Art and Museum complex "Mystetskyi Arsenal" opened an exhibition project "Truth saves from death ..." dedicated to the tragedy that happened in Bykivnia forest.November 25, 2011
- Viktor Yushchenko: Freedom Day gives us an example of how to act
On November 22 we celebrate the Freedom Day, which is one of the most prominent events in the history of our nation. Seven years ago the Ukrainian people came out in defense of their inalienable right to be free people who independently elect and change the authorities.November 22, 2011