Civil Liberties and the Rule-of-law
- The right of choice protection.
- Strengthening the independence of the judicial authority.
- Promotion of the continued development and strengthening of civil society.
- The legal guarantee of civil rights and liberties.
- Continuous monitoring of constitutional rights and freedoms implementation and guarantees in Ukraine.
- Opposition to torture, cruel, inhuman or degrading treatment or punishment.
- Proposal development of civil society’s effective forms of state control, strengthening civilian and democratic control over armed forces and the security sector in general.
- Freedom of speech support as a natural political right in a democratic society. Improving the legal mechanisms to ensure freedom of thought, speech and press, free expression of opinion and beliefs and access to information.
- Conducting all-opinion and expert polls on freedom of speech. Foreign experience in freedom of speech protection studies .
- Strengthening the unity of the Ukrainian society: ethnic and interfaith tolerance.
- The “Community Ombudsman” project.